“Education is thus a most powerful ally of Humanism, and every American public school is a school of Humanism. What can the theistic Sunday-school, meeting for an hour once a week, and teaching only a fraction of the children, do to stem the tide of a five-day program of humanistic teaching?” – Charles Potter, signer of the Humanist Manifesto
With September here once again, it’s back to school for many children and young people across the South. But as Parents breath a sigh of relief at getting the kids out of their hair once again, the Federal Government and Progressive Professors at Liberal U. are more than ready to espouse their dogma to another crop of young minds. Why? Because, like Potter stated in the quote above – time, federal funding, and secularist ideals in education will surely erode any values that a parent may attempt to teach at home – and with each passing generation, the destruction of Southern culture is happening as a result. Although there are many positive signs that the spread of anti-southern dogma throughout our land is beginning to slow – there is still much work to be done – and we need you!
- Start a University Group: If you are a university student, start a Southern Nationalist group in the library, dormitory, or other facility around town. While you’ll likely run into those who oppose your group’s efforts in restoring our communities – you’ll be surprised at how many young people share your beliefs! All it takes are some fliers up around campus, and a dedicated meeting space. Cookies don’t hurt drawing students either! To find older members who can help your start your group, please see the League of the South website, or leave a comment below.
- Home School your child. It’s easier than you think, and provides your child with a strong foundation from which to build the rest of their life. Even a single parent can educate their child with only a couple hours of work every day. To find out more about homeschooling, please see Sonlight Curriculum.
- IndoctriNation movie: The IndoctriNation movie discusses the decline of Christianity in the school system, and the Progressive agenda (equality, homosexual rights, etc). Watch the trailer at the IndoctriNation website, and possibly pick up a copy of the DVD for a movie night at your house.
- DixieLand Cartoon: The Dixieland cartoon series at Southern Nationalist Network often discusses the problems of Public School, and is a great way to talk about this subject with children, teens, or young adults. Check them out at Dixieland Cartoon!
- Post on Social Media: Use the above “September” graphic, and post about this subject on your frequently used social media sites. This helps get the message out, and educate others in your community as to the problems in public schools and Universities. Getting the conversation started is half the battle!
- Bumper Sticker: Purchase a “Government Education Poisons our Children” Bumper Sticker at the Southern Nationalist Network store.
- PDF Flier Resource: Download the “God and Government” PDF flier, which explains what the Bible says about Government, public school, and more. Available Here.
“These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.” (Deuteronomy 6:6-9)
For more Information:
- Read how German immigrants shaped our community ideals through the 19th century school system. Please see Missouri Tenth’s article: Carl Schurz’s Socialist Agenda
- Check out the article “Is your child a “Ward of the State” – a look at the public school system from American Vision and The Guardian
- Southern Nationalist Network has an excellent article entitled Southerners in Public vs. Private Schools
For information on opportunities to help support Matthew, a Southern activist involved in educational activism at Towson University, please see: Matthew Heimbach stands for Western Civilization at Towson Campus
Stay Tuned! In the days ahead, Active South is planning on more educationally oriented activist projects, artwork, and even a creative contest for our young scholars. Details coming soon!